Friday, March 20, 2015

March holidays 2015

March holidays have been awesome so far. I've been spending lots of time with Rachael and I'm loving it!

We started off with a dinner with my colleagues at Old Town@OneKM after Meet-The-Parent session. It was an impromptu session and I must say, bringing Rachael out means I will miss some conversations here and there. Oh well...



Saturday and Sunday was... Normal. But Monday I went out for an impromptu lunch with my beloved colleagues again @OneKM. 


We finally received good news that CYL is pregnant! Everyone is very very happy for her!! 

My cheeky girl was happy too... For a different reason though. 


Out with selfie queen means lots of selfie shots together! Anywhere... Anytime...


At the escalator...


Even in the toilet!


And she managed to carry Rachael!! 


Not for long though... Look at that 委屈look on Rachael's face!


After lunch we went for dessert. The staff was so happy to see so many of us. Genuinely happy. She actually offered to help us take a photo of our whole group. That's really nice of her! Good service!


And we ended off with a shot in the car...


Tuesday was lunch date with all the KPs at Wendi's house. 

 
It was a gathering for all the mummies and kids!


My dear Rachael kept doing this airing armpit pose that tickled everyone. 


And finally Wendy get to see her and carry her. She looked like she's pushing her away though... 


It was a fantastic day because hubby came to pick us up after that. 

And we get to spend time together at the airport. 


I love spending time with my family!!!


No comments: